* Meet potential clients at general meetings and mixers.
* Attend Chamber functions at member rates.
* Banking opportunities thru Ray Federal Credit Union for being a Chamber member.
* Listing of your business on the Chamber website. Feature album on our Facebook page with your business information, also to have any ads, daily deals, daily specials or company functions listed daily from our Facebook page.
* Listing of your business in the members directory (this directory is included in relocation and visitors packets).
* Opportunity to advertise in the Chambers newsletters.
* Celebrate your grand opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony with the Chamber.
* Display your business cards and brochures in the Visitors Center Lobby.
* Chamber members are priority.
* Chamber members are recommended as calls are received at the Chamber office for products and services
* We promote using Chamber members first.
* Consumers can use website for accredited services by Chamber members.
* Display your membership plaque/sticker where customers can see that you are a good corporate citizen and an important part of the Copper Basin Chamber of Commerce family.
* Your Chamber plaque/sticker certifies your membership to the Chamber.
* As a member you have an important voice in the business community, your input will shape the future of your business.
Please click on blue button for a membership application or fill out request form for more information.
Together We're Stronger
P O Box 206 355 Alden Rd Kearny, AZ 85137 (520) 363-7607
Copper Basin Chamber of Commerce
Our Mission Statement:
The Mission of the Copper Basin Chamber of Commerce is to advance the general welfare and prosperity of the Copper Basin Area so that its citizens and all areas of its business community shall prosper. All necessary means of promotion shall be provided and particular attention and emphasis shall be given to the economic, civic, commercial, cultural, industrial and educational interest of the area.
The Copper Basin Chamber of Commerce represents communities in Pinal and Gila counties to include Kearny, Hayden, Winkelman, San Pedro, Dudleyville, Aravaipa, Riverside/Kelvin, Dripping Springs and all its neighboring communities INCLUDING over 450,000 people.